WELCOME TO THE QOHELET SERMON RING
Would you like to find sermons, commentary and expositions on passages from the Bible? Then come and surf the Qohelet Sermon Ring. "Qohelet" is a Hebrew word used in the Old Testament book of Ecclesiastes for "Preacher." So this is the "Preacher Sermon Ring."
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS NET RING?
This Net Ring brings together web sites that feature sermons or expositions of scripture from the Christian Bible.
USING THIS NET RING
- You can surf Church of Christ related sites in the ring by clicking on the navigation bar that will look like this:
- The previous and next navigation buttons will allow you to "preview" each site in the ring
- To actually visit a site in the ring, click the "view" button
- To join this ring, click the "join" button and follow the instructions on the screen.
- To view a list of the members of this ring, click here.
WHY A NET RING?
For surfers, a Net Ring is a great way to surf only sites with a common theme or purpose. In this Net Ring, all of the sites are sites that feature expositions, sermons, or essays on passages of the Bible. The surfer can surf site to site by means of a navigation bar which links all the sites into a "Ring".
Joining a Net Ring is great way to increase traffic to your site. And not just random hits -- hits from people actively seeking information about a topic that your site provides, in this case, sermons and expositions on the Biblical text. Users like Net Rings because rings pull related sites together into easily explored groups. If you have a web site and would like information about joining this ring, please scroll down the page.
I HAVE A WEB SITE, CAN I JOIN THIS NET RING?
Yes, if your web site meets the following criteria
- Your web site must feature at least ten Christian sermons, expositions, or essays on the Bible, and be updated with new sermons periodically.
- Your web site must respect the authority of the Old Testament and the New Testament as the word of the LORD.
- No inflammatory or hateful rhetoric. Your web site must exhibit a spirit of respectfulness.
- Your site must stand within "maintstream" Christianity. In other words, sites that promote doctrines that are clearly false are not permitted. If you have any questions, please contact the ringminister.
- You must place the ring html code on the page that features your sermons, not on a separate links page or such. Sites that do not place the code on the precise page that features their sermons will not be admitted to the ring. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.
If your site meets the above criteria and you would like to join this ring, go to our submission page.